Tuesday, May 25, 2010

life's effing amazing NOT

Right now the most horrible things in life you can think could happen are happening. I have been getting traffic tickets for various things such as speeding and following too closely. Oh, MY! I should just be locked up and they should throw away the key. REALLY? I am so tired of stupid laws and everything. With tickets and whatever I am unable to save any money what so ever...so awesome. I know. Today as I was driving to work in the early morning my car just decided that it was done with me for good and broke down and flipping out. I am pretty sure the transmission went out. Another wonderful thing to happen to me. On top of all the other things I need to figure out and pay for.

Thankfully my friend Danika is letting me borrow her VW Passat until she sales it. Thank you so much dear! I am just so overwhelmed right now with life and contemplated ending it all this morning. How easy it could have been just leap out in front of a semi-truck and have my life easily taken away. But life is so much more worth living even though I kind of don't see a reason for my life. I just work all the time and do nothing. I am so exhausted and am ready for a good long break and just some relaxation!

I need a break from life...but with this car problem...it is just the beginning to a long journey of getting back on my feet. UGH. I just want to be able to have things be okay and I don't have to stress and worry about money! I need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment